Vivid colors, glazing eyes on a face that's jumping right to you this artist must have had something in mind. To begin with I do believe such vivid colors makes me think of retro, techno music with the intensity in expressing themselves. The possibilty that the artist was doing just that exists as well. Additionally the lines flow in a way that keeps me locked in. Reminding me of the speed of light I think of the pace at which life is moving and exactly "how time flies". Lastly, the bright yellow and red eyes on the face that's screaming ready to jump off the picture. As I describe the eyes I realize that maybe they are "red and yellow" due to being under some type of influence or something. But overall, the face might represent how we the people are caught in the actions of life. To conclude the intense artwork that caught my eyes was this for the colors, lines, and shapes but the meaning is unknown so I've decided what it means to me...
Friday, June 3, 2011
#26
Vivid colors, glazing eyes on a face that's jumping right to you this artist must have had something in mind. To begin with I do believe such vivid colors makes me think of retro, techno music with the intensity in expressing themselves. The possibilty that the artist was doing just that exists as well. Additionally the lines flow in a way that keeps me locked in. Reminding me of the speed of light I think of the pace at which life is moving and exactly "how time flies". Lastly, the bright yellow and red eyes on the face that's screaming ready to jump off the picture. As I describe the eyes I realize that maybe they are "red and yellow" due to being under some type of influence or something. But overall, the face might represent how we the people are caught in the actions of life. To conclude the intense artwork that caught my eyes was this for the colors, lines, and shapes but the meaning is unknown so I've decided what it means to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment