Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog post #24

España
Spain a place that has recently caught my attention more than ever. To begin with the culture, the spanish accent, and the people are the first things that caught my atttention to Spain. I love to travel, and traveling to Spain has recently become part of my to do list. In addition the soccer players and the images that have been presented to me of Spain have convinsed me to try and go. I've seen people travel to Spain on tv and it looks amazing, the soccer players well that's just a bonus adventure. Lastly, the spanish accent and the overall relativeness of Spain and I. I love the spanish accent that Spaniards have! Inclusively I've recently learned that my mother's great-grandparents were Spaniards as well. :D All in all Spain is full of beauty that I'd one day hope to experience for myself like the girl in the picture!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment