Tuesday, September 21, 2010
My introduction to art. (:
I remember being a elementary school student. Walking into art class knowing what to expect. I believed art was all about drawing, coloring, cutting things, and painting. But going in depth I began to discover a new world of art, I realized there was more to art than I expected. Our first projects were simple coloring and drawing. But i remember this one project that i loved. I received a piece of paper like no other, it was black on one side and very colorful on the other. We were not going to be using a pencil, marker or crayon for this we received a stick. Careful with your next moves because if you mess up there's no going back, undo, or erase. I remember drawing my family playing outside. I remember liking my work very much not only because it was my drawing but also due to the way it came out thank to the colorful paper. The outcome couldn't of have been better! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment